
Woohoo!! Luke and I have been offered the positions of Dean of Students (Luke) and Curriculum Coordinator (Jen). We are so happy! We've been feeling for some time now like the Lord is really planning on keeping us here for some time and this is just confirmation. We are both so happy to be working at the same school and in turn, we are just thrilled that the Lord has finally opened up positions of leadership for us! God is good!
Soon I plan on sharing with you some words of encouragement I heard the other night at a meeting for Christian women who are professionals in the world of work. It's a Christian women's group that meets monthly and me and a co-worker headed out and just really enjoyed it. They are also planning a girls night out that includes massages, chocoloate, facials, etc! So, needless to say we are trying to gather women from the school to go with us! Anyway, more info on that coming soon!
Just thought I would share the good news with you!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment