I really can't even begin to believe that July is upon us! This summer has flown by. June was a very busy month for both Luke and I. We were literally gone for part of every week in the month of June. We had family visits, went to Nashville for a conference, and were a part of my brother's wedding. Oh yeah, we have also been working at the school all summer.
It's hard for me to believe that my little brother is a married man right now. His wedding was beautiful and as he was taking his wedding vows, I have to admit, my eyes watered a bit. The girl he married is wonderful and my prayer is that they will have many happy years together. I pray that the Lord would keep them safe in everything they do and that they would have many blessings poured out upon them. I also pray that they would be an example of Christ in all they do and say.
In addition to everything that has been going on, Luke and I are also busy with three of our doctorate courses this summer. The good news is, we have only one more course to take in the fall. One course and dissertation and we will be officially done! Can you tell that I am counting down the days?
Other than that, we just continue to thank God for the many blessings He's poured out upon us and the fact that he has given us another day of life together. As I think about everything in my life, I can't help but be thankful for what God has done. He has truly blessed me with so much more than I could have ever of imagined. A wonderful husband who loves me despite my shortcomings, a beautiful house, a great job despite an economic crisis, the pursuing of a degree that I always wondered whether I could do it or not, two amazing dogs, an amazing family, and so much more. We are truly blessed. God you are so good!
I hope each of you are doing wonderful and when you get a free moment, remember to thank God for the many blessings in your life!
Jen
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment