Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gosh, what do you do when you have so many thoughts/glimpses of what you feel the Lord is calling you to and/or showing you what he wants to accomplish through you? I am just feeling absolutely overwhelmed right now-but it is a good overwhelming feeling.

I really feel as though the Lord is just beginning to show me how he is putting the puzzle pieces of my life together and how he truly is going to use every experience that I have been through in order to make a difference in this world! As I sit here (I should be working on my paper that is due tomorrow) and ponder all of this, I can't help but be excited! So much so, that I just want to jump out and do everything right now!! I wish I could share everything right now, but I feel as though I need to keep quiet until everything is worked out in my mind-which can take a while!! :)

It probably doesn't help that one of my students called me and just got me even more excited about things!! By the way, this student who called me-she is AWESOME!! Gosh, God is going to do some AMAZING things through her life! I just can't wait to see it all!

So anyway, I am just becoming more and more thrilled as I begin to sense and see how God is working in my life. You know what's funny too-I think Luke is starting to see some things too and is getting excited about how God is going to use him!!

Anyway, just had to share and write out!! We will see what happens!

No comments: