Not so peaceful night!
To say that I had a peaceful night last night, would be quite the understatement! Luke left yesterday afternoon for his interview today at Jacksonville University. Well, last night I had a hard time falling asleep not only because he was gone, but also because I had not been feeling well all day. So, I finally was in some kind of sleep at around 11:00 p.m. and low and behold, Jack, our black 80-pound dog, decided to start barking and growling like crazy! I had never in my life heard him bark nor growl with such intensity! It was scary. What I saw was him looking up at the ceiling and there was a shadow upon it. At first it really did look like the shadow of a person standing still. But, when I looked closer, I realized that the shadow was that of our free standing mirror. Needless to say, I was terrified and it took me about an hour to not only get back to sleep, but to also get my heart back to a normal rate! I sure am glad to have Luke back home. It's just not the same with him gone!
Luke did have his interview today and he feels that it went very well and that the lady really liked him! So, there could be a good chance that we will be moving to Jacksonville, Luke sooner than I. JU would like to have someone in the position by January 15th. So, if Luke is offered the job, he would go there ahead of me, I would sell the house, and would finish out the school year at Foundation. We should know by the end of this week whether or not Luke has been offered the position! Please keep praying! This could be really good for Luke!
No comments:
Post a Comment