Here we go again!
Hi Guys! Well, as you can see, I have had to start a new blog being that some of my students, or at least one that I know of, found my personal blog, and to tell you the truth, there are just some things I would like to keep personal. So, this will now be my new personal blog page! Check back soon for an update! Hope each of you are doing great!
2 comments:
Hey girl! Thanks for linking my blog to yours...of course, you're linked to mine also! :)
Scary that your students found your blog when you didn't want them to! I let a couple of students from the high school where I taught last year read my blog, but now I'm thinking it might not be a good thing if they are still reading it...then again, they graduated and I don't even see them anymore, nor do I even teach at that school anymore, so I guess it's ok. I wouldn't want my current students reading it.
Hey Karla!! I'm with you about the whole blog thing and wanting to keep some things private. I did start a blog for my students privately, so that we could keep in touch and I could pose questions to them, which is actually going really well! But yeah, would like some things to remain private! Hope you are doing great! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment