Monday, December 3, 2007

Well, it's Monday and Luke and I are home today. We decided last Friday that we needed to take today off being that our dryer decided that it no longer wanted to work. I know that you may be thinking-ok, why does it take two people being at home if the dryer broke? Well, as most normal people would do, we called Sears and set up an appointment to have a service man come out to take a look at our dryer and tell us what is wrong with it. Well, as usual, they said, how about Monday between 8-5. So needless to say, we both figured why not take the day and catch up on some stuff. So here we are while the repair guy is fixing our dryer for a whopping $185. Don't you just love life's little surprises! :)

This morning I woke up with my head hurting (and it still is) and my neck all out of whack. I'm determined to no longer buy cheap pillows! They are beginning to have an affect on me. So, my next shopping item I must purchase is a pillow that will not make my neck hurt!

Last night Luke and I went to dinner with the staff from Total Life Counseling. It was great, but we ate way too much! Thus, the reason why we had a personal trainer come in and meet with us today, or maybe I should say me! Anyway, we have decided to hire me a personal trainer to get me going on my exercise plan again. The truth of the matter is-I'm excited. I think it will be good for me. The name of my trainer is Chad and he's young. He's someone that I will not want to have to tell-no I didn't' stick to my routine, etc. He might be just what I need. So, for now, I'm meeting with him once a week here at the house where, as he said, he will kick my butt and in turn, will lay out a workout/nutrition plan for me for the week. I start next Monday! So, hopefully this will motivate me to get going again! I need it!

That's the latest! Need to get back to my lesson plans for the week!

No comments: