Gosh, I didn't realize how long it has been since I've last written a personal blog. I will say this though-April was an EXTREMELY busy month for both Luke and I. Too busy. In addition to work things that we had to do, we had a lot of doctoral work due, so needless to say, our days were packed.
One piece of good news is that summer is two weeks away!!! I CAN"T WAIT!! I so need a break! At the beginning of June, Luke and I will be heading to Greenville, SC so that I can get my life plan done by one of my fellow Life Purpose Coaches. I am really looking forward to this because I feel as though it will be a good time to get my thoughts out and to once again see what direction I need to head in so that I can fulfill that which the Lord has laid out before me. So, that time in SC will be great!
We are also planning on heading to NC to visit some friends and we may take the time to rent a cabin in NC and just spend some time doing those things that refuel us-Luke biking, me writing. I have actually made it my goal to "clean-up" one of my writing's that I began 7 years ago. Once I clean it up, I am planning on sending it out and seeing if anything happens. I must always remember that Katie Brazelton was rejected 47 times before her book was published, so I'm ready and will just be patient in seeing if the Lord does opens any doors.
In April, I had the opportunity to take part in Level 5 training for Life Purpose Coaching Centers, International. In addition to the training, I had the opportunity to see Katie speak at a conference which was great being that I have been hired on to be the main speaker at a women's retreat here in Orlando in September. So, it was great to see how she led the conference and what she specifically spoke on. It was also great to see so many of the women that I have not seen in over a year! It was a great weekend and I look forward to the day when I can do coaching full-time.
As many of you know, I have partnered up with Total Life Counseling in Orlando. I am their Women's Life Purpose Coach and Life Plan Facilitator. I'm once again looking forward to seeing if the Lord allows any doors to be opened through this partnership. When you get a free moment, feel free to check out my coaching blog and the website of Total Life Counseling:
www.coachjenniferbennett.blogspot.com
www.totallifecounseling.com
Ok, that should do it! Hope each of you are doing great!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Jen
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment