No word yet
Well, here it is Monday, a week after Luke's interview, and we have heard nothing. I must say, I am a little disappointed. I'm just thinking that this may not end up being an open door for Luke and with that, I have to admit, I am disappointed.
I must also admit that the past week has been really stressful and in all honesty, a sad one. I just have no idea what the Lord is doing in our lives, but it has caused me to be sad. I don't even like this, but at times I wondered if I was actually depressed. I truly believe that there is something better out there for Luke and I truly believe that the Lord is going to use Luke in some great ways, I just so desire to see that light at the end of the tunnel. I so want to see my husband excited about his new job and I really desire to see him doing what he wants to do. It's killing me emotionally and spiritually to have our life floating around in the air and to now know whether or not a door is going to be opened. It's also not helping that financially, we are not where we would like to be. The Lord has provided enough for the bills, which I am grateful for, but, that's about it. And of course, that just doesn't help out the whole situation. I'm sure that's adding to the stress also.
So again, I continue to ask for your prayers. I will continue to trust God even though I don't understand. I will continue to believe that he has our best interest at hand and we will soon see the light.
No comments:
Post a Comment